
This project was very inexpensive. I few small MDF boards and a can of paint & caulk.
Here is the before and during of the project. My hubby doesn't quite understand why we are remodeling our NEW home. He is so sweet to play along with all of my projects. I get the ideas and he helps me carry them out. I have tried to talk him into letting me use power tools but that has not happened yet.You will notice the half empty Diet Pepsi liter (this is my fuel)
I am so glad we did it. We get so many complements on it and it was so easy and so much better than having nothing. I am linking up to the DIY Show Off today!

2 comments:
So darn cute!! Good job, I love it!!
I am planning on doing the same thing.
In regarding to power tools. My husband is not comfortable in letting me use his. So, with my christmas money, I went out and bought my OWN power tools. Turns out that some of it are better than what he has now. Heh! :)
And he has the nerve to ask if he could borrow MINE! I don't think so.....
Post a Comment