Sunday, April 25, 2010

Addiction

I hear the first step in recovery is to admit you have an addiction.
This is my very first furniture painting project ever BUT certainly not the last.
Before: Very sad pine entertainment unit.
After: One coat of Echo Green Behr paint N' primer in one (love this stuff, it covered awesome!)

Next step Ralph Lauren Smoke glaze. It is easy as wipe it on and wipe it off.


Then set our HUGE (but good deal) tv on top. TA-DA!!
I always wanted to do projects like this but was scared it wouldnt be "Perfect" after reading http://www.thenester.com/ I learned it doesnt have to be perfect, there are no right and wrongs with decorating just do what YOU love. Since I loved this green paint so much I painted my kitchen table,bar stools & a couple other fun projects the same color. I will share those later.
So now the question is what if you have an addiction but don't want to recover?
I think I like it!!











































No comments: