Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I was thinkin......

Here are some thoughts that have been Rollin around in my mind lately.
I should go to college and enter the medical field properly.
No, I shouldn't go to college, I should wait till Kelsie is in school and then see how things are.
Is my hair okay lighter? Too blonde?
Nope, I like it this way...its only hair and it is fun to change.
I need to call a friend and have "girl talk" its been awhile since I have done that.
Oh, my friend wasn't home.
Work out more eat less
Much less......
UMMM eat a little taste of brownie.
It was a small one its okay.

What would it be like if I had a closet that was magical and when I wanted to wear something fabulous all I had to do was wish it and magically it was one me (and looked good too)
Nope, closet is small,way too small. BUT I did clean it out and make room for a few new things I bought myself for Christmas.

Contribute to my community,not sure how I am going to do that.I dont think I have any real talents so not sure what I could offer, but still a thought.
STOP drinking diet Pepsi
Okay, lets be realistic one Pepsi a day never killed anyone, right?
Do you see how goal setting with me could be a problem?
Goals? who has time for goals? I mean small goals maybe.
Lets start small and work our way to bigger things.
I don't want to rush into anything.
I will have to let you know how it goes.
Hope your 2009 goals are easier to make than mine!
Or at the very least you aren't having conversations with yourself, like I just did!

1 comment:

Jenni said...

I love you Audrey! You are hilarious. And just so you know, I have conversations with myself all the time---my brain is a never ending soap opera sometimes I swear.

I hope you had a wonderful New Year! Love ya!