Sunday, January 4, 2009

Christmas vacation in a nutshell

It has been nice to have all the kids home for Christmas vacation. We have all played in the snow allot and had a great time. Sledding at grandmas and cousins houses all the time. It is so nice to have family around for the holidays, we sure are grateful for that!
Today Kyle taught his first lesson as a new Primary teacher. He is very excited to be in Primary as he never went as a child, but late than never!!. He will be team teaching with brother Wright in the 8 year old class and Klayton is one of the kids in the class.
So I was finally released as a Primary teacher after 2 years of service. It was a great opportunity and I already miss the kids. Relief Society is so small now that the ward split but I think it is easier to be a sisterhood when it is smaller and you can really get to know someone. I am enjoying that right now while I serve on the Activities Committee for now.
Kylie has been eagerly waiting the first day back at school tomorrow(Klayton isn't) Colton is excited to go to school but I am sure not for the academics.
Tomorrow night we will have FHE to discuss our individual and family goals for the year. I hope to accomplish allot this year and make it really amazing.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

3 comments:

Becky O said...

What a great idea. I am so going to plan tomorrows FHE on the same thing. (We do it on Tuesdays because I word on Mondays, he he) I am glad you had such a great holiday. Too bad January is here now, it is my least favorite month of the year. Talk to ya soon!

Unknown said...

Is that MY BROTHER Wright? :)

KresserKlan said...

Yep it is your brother!