Sorry guys!
I started a post the other night and was having Internet problems &
I finally just gave up. I didn't realize I left such a "tempting" start to nothing
that is really not that big of a deal. But I don't know...judge for yourself.
All the big news was..... that I just realized the school year is half over. That is right!
Half of the years homework is done,half of the years PTC are over.
I know it isn't as great of news as me being pregnant (which is physically impossible)
or that we are moving or some other news that would be shocking.
I'm sorry, its not!!
Guess I was just a little blown away by the idea that school is half over!
Don't we all feel a little like we are going back to school with all of the homework
or projects we have to endure with our children?
Right now Kylie is presenting report on Sacajawea .
She needs to have 5 places of reference for her report, she also needs to dress up like her character to give a oral report to the class.
This is no small task for her as she is quite shy & standing up in front of the class
to give a report has caused a bit of worry for her. But I know she will be fine.
It seems to me that when I was in the 3rd grade I did not give reports of this nature.
I remember not wanting to play dodge ball during gym or trying to figure out my times tables.
I think the kids are expected to learn alot more at a younger age now than ever before.
I remember anticipating summer to come so I could play with my friends down the street.
I am sure the knowledge that half of the year was over would have made me smile.
It still does.
Thursday, January 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
WHAT??
dying of anticipation here! what??!!
Your pregnant?!!!
Is it twins?
lol...Is school really half over? Wow that went fast. I really hate homework now more than ever. I make my girls help themselves. I just say we didn't learn that back in the old days...ask your sister. lol
Post a Comment