I heard of this great idea about how a mom wrote down little things the kids would say on a daily basis that were either funny or sweet. She keptthe notes along with the date it was said and kept it in a jar for the kids to read when they become adults. I thought that was a great idea because as much as I think " I could never forget that moment" I worry that I might and it scares me a little bit. So if you will indulge me,from time to time I am going to add little things the kids say that crack me up or things that I really want to remember.
So here are some of the first comments from the kiddies.
Colton tried to convince me last week that a C+ was really a B- (NOT)
Kelsie-Lynn told Kyle when he arrived home from work that "Mommy hates me!" he laughed and laughed... I couldn't believe she said it!
She had been very naughty earlier and I had gave her cute little bottom a swat, not only had she dumped finger nail polish EVERYWHERE but she smooshed the cookies I bought Kyle for a surprise.( I guess she thought that was harsh)
One of my favorite things Klayton has ever said was "Mom, how come you make US do YOUR chores?"
Kylie said last week that she was never going to get married because she doesn't want to do housework. I told her that even if she didn't get married she would still have to clean up a little or she would start to be a little smelly.
Oh and the list wouldnt be complete without mentioning the wonderful things that come out of my dear husbands mouth. The latest was when Kelsie had made a HUGE mess in the bathroom and upon us entering to see this mess my wonderful husband said "Kelsie!!! Look at the huge mess you made for your mother!!!" I guess we all know who was cleaning that one up. YEP.
Sunday, October 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Those comments are all so funny. It is good to know my kids aren't the only ones who hate cleaning the house. I love your blog, the picture at the top is so dang cute. I am so glad you posted on mine, so I found yours. IT will be fun to see what you are up to with your cute family!
Post a Comment