Last Thursday the 8 year old Activity Days girls had a Daddy Daughter Luau night. They were told to dress up in Hawaiian duds & the girls had made lays for them to wear.
Kyle wore a great "loud" Hawaiian themed shirt and shorts, flip flops
with a great pink flowered lay.
Kylie wore shorts an t-shirt and a grass skirt with a lay and flowers in her hair.
They had a great time. Kylie said that her dad wouldnt learn the hula dance. Kyle said it wasnt that he wouldnt do it, it was that he COULDNT. He tried!!
Now needless to say that if I were to ask Kyle to dress up in Hawaiian duds and shorts with a pink lay and go to a party where we were going to learn how to do the Hula he would tell me NO WAY! But look what he does for the happiness of his little girl!
I have pictures and one day I really will learn how to put them on the computer so you can see them all. LOL
Monday, October 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment