Thursday, October 2, 2008

Craft Day

Since Camelle has moved back to Utah we have decided to do a craft day once a month. Although I am "handicap" at making crafts I like to do it. We spent the entire afternoon laughing over the things we were painting & ignoring the kids LOL
My craft was a Halloween wood letters that said WITCH. It actually looks really cute! I am not even embaressed to have it on display in my house!

Kyle is being transfered to North Ogden. It is so far away from here but he has no choice, at this point it is go where they want you to or be layed off. (economy sucks) but it is going to cost us so much money in gas just for him to drive there! UGHH!!!!
This is where we keep on paying out tithing amd pray alot :)

Our new Kitty is starting to adjust to our family(I know that can take anyone alot of time)
she is coming upstairs and interacting with the kids. I think she is great!

Kids are all gearing up for Halloween, I have decorated. It is still warm outside but I hear it is supposed to rain just in time for my Birthday.......guess it will be fitting for the day. I am so darn old.

1 comment:

Jenni said...

Ok, go to www.thecutestblogontheblock.com and on the left sidebar click on free downloads and you can choose from hundreds of layouts. It is SOOO easy to upload them (copy and paste the code) and you shouldn't lose any pictures or info you already have.

They have other free stuff you can add on too.... let me know if you have any other questions!

Oh! And it IS your birthday coming up!! Any fun plans???