Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Kitty Adoption.....

The dishwasher broke last week, this is the 2nd olne to break in the 5 years we have lived in this house. I really dont want to buy a new one. I am sure I will when I get tired of doind dishes by hand. Does'nt doing the dishes in the sink kill your back? It does mine. Let's see how long I last.



OH! we got a new cat Monday night. She is so cute! Her name is Gracie. She is 2 years old and very mellow. Kylie was upset last night and asked her dad "when Gracie gets to know me better will she be funner?" Dad's response was reassuring "I think so" All the girls in this family are cat lovers the boys are not so much. Kelsie needed a play mate during the day while everyone was at school, so we adpoted this kitty. So far so good and we are all happy.



Not too much exciting news in my life... SORRY!!!

No comments: