Jenn: this is my reply to your a trip to target blog. (it is right up there with your gross bakery trip) http://jcmacarthur.blogspot.com/
I baby sit my 2 small nieces on Fridays.
Today I was busy trying to get some work done on my computer and had the girls watching a movie downstairs with me.
When it was a little too quiet I couldn't find the two youngest girls.
I asked my 4 year old niece "where did the babies go?"
her reply was they are playing in the sand box.
I was confused.....sandbox? UHHHH we dont have a sand box.......
OHHHHH................
Do you mean the KITTY LITTER BOX??
Sure enough there they were in the "fun sand box"
I think it is bath time..........
Friday, October 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
OH my goodness Audrey! I would die! Hopefully they didn't put any "tootsie rolls" into their mouths!
Post a Comment