Sunday, October 19, 2008

Cookie Monster???



Tonight we baked our traditional spooky Halloween sugar cookies. This year's choice to make were cut outs of black cats and pumpkins. I made black frosting.It was yummy but gross looking. It turned out tongues black & purple. I cant tell you how many times we brushe our teeth to try get rid of our black mouths!! In fact we still went to church with a black tongues. I had to explain this to my little primary class. They thought it was cool! LOL
It was alot of fun for everyone as we decorated and watched a spooky movie. Haunted Mansion. What a fun tradition. We also will bake these yummy sugar cookies at Christmas time and Valenitnes.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You are such a cool mom!

Jenni said...

We also do sugar cookies for major holidays! They are just too darn time consuming to make on a regular basis! How funny that the black frosting turned your mouths black/purple---for church!!!