What the Kresserklan is up to:
ME: get my sorry but out of bed early and work before kids get up (new goal get up earlier to get work out of the way & spend more time with family)
Today Im fasting & prayingfor Nie Nie, it is her big skin grafting surgery day (I don't even know her personally but feel like I simply must do this)
Inbetween work & kids I am going to try to clean house & catch up on laundry so we are not all running around naked or with dirty clothes.
Kyle: He is now working at the Montage job site in Park City. His day starts with a long drive to work in the morning followed by a long ride in a shuttle bus up to the Lodge. He said the job is so full he just runs around doing miscellaneous things they want him to do all day, such as welding etc. Followed by along shuttle bus ride down the mountain and a longer ride home to us. But we are so glad he gets to come home every night now!!
Colton:Still aspiring to be a rock star,actor,cartoon drawing dude. BUT is failing Math so we put him in some after school tutoring that seems to help.OHHH and he is currently grounded.Or he would say continually grounded.
Kylie: She is enjoying walking home from school with the neighbor kids. She wanted to do that all last year but couldnt because she was attending the Academy. She still loves school but is struggling in math also. I hope she comes out of her shell soon and starts to ask the teacher more questions.
Klayton : Loves to ride his new bike we bought him for his birthday. He has no fear & rides it up this big bike jump that Colton has. He has the biggest smile on his face when he "catches some good air". As for school he is doing well so far. His teacher is great at setting goals she can reach in class and keeps well communicated with me at home with his progress.
Kelsie-Lynn: Went pee in her own potty yesturday. We all had to go see the pee she made in her potty. She was so proud & was squeeling I DO IT....I DO IT!! (All the way down the hall) She then followed this positive step by doing something "2 year old" and throwing alot of frozen peas from the freezer into Kylie's bed which was a rude surprise to say the least when you are tired & ready for bed as Kylie was last night. I guess the one good thing counter acts the naughty one?
Hey does anyone think I'm getting a bum deal? The things I am doing this week aren't so fun at all..so lets throw in something fun for me to do.....like.....a pedicure or massage or something?? I t may notactually happen but it makes me feel better to think that I might!
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow~ never a dull moment at the Kresser Household! Sounds like everyone is doing really well!! Miss ya!
Post a Comment