Today Kelsie-Lynn had he first hair cut, well I should say first SUCCESSFUL hair cut. We have attempted his before. She looks so darling. It is a cute short do that suits her perfectly. Almost too perfectly. She looks so grown up. Where did my baby go? What are all these "big" words coming out of my babies mouth?....ohhhh my baby is growing up so fast. (wipe a tear)
This is one of those days I want to wrap myself up in her cuteness and try to remember how they look RIGHT NOW. What their voice sounds like RIGHT NOW. Her cute little "I'm sorry mommy" when she does something naughty and sweetly confesses. Or how she wants to come with me every where I go,( some day she wont want to come with me in the bathroom) ....LOL. Okay who am I kidding that could change and be okay OK......there are some things you "lose" when you become a mom (sanity,patience,privacy,sleep) but the rewards are so much greater!!!
I love you my darling Kelsie-Lynn Audrey Kresser (yes that is her name) poor kid.
Thursday, September 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment