Kyle talked about all of his big plans and list of things to do as soon as he came home from Idaho. Today is the first day he has done any of them and the week is almost over. I guess he could use the rain as an excuse because it is colder and wet outside not exactly desirable work weather.
It has been great to have him home. He is actually helping out with the kids (I know we are all shocked) He has been taking it easy and just hanging out with me or the kids. He did a fun project with the kids last night. Everyone tie dyed T-shirts...it was great fun to see how they all turned out. Tonight we are going to the ward progressive dinner. A night out alone will be so great!!
It definetly fees like fall, time to turn on the heater....decorate with pumpkins and corn stalks. I really do love the fall, I think it is one of my most favorite times of year. The kids are all talking about what they wil dress up as for Halloween. Kelsie-Lynn will be a cute witch,Kylie wants to be a 50's "Hairspray" girl
and Klayton changes his mind all the time. It seems like once the holidays start everything is a whirl wind until the New Year?
Friday, September 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey! I'm glad you have your hubby home!!
I love the fall too!!! We have sooo many corn fields here, I can't wait until I can get some stalks!
How was the progressive dinner? We just had one with the entire relief society, we all switched to the same houses at once and then ended with some singing numbers--we have like three opera singers in our ward!
Post a Comment