Monday, September 8, 2008

All the Kresser's together again

My flight to Idaho left at 955am and I landed right on time.Kyle was waiting for me in the terminal. It was so great to see him. We spent the day together and he took me to dinner. He went to work that night while I stayed at the hotel room eating pie and watching movies,it was truly a great mini-vacation for me. When Kyle was done with work around 6am we packed up the truck and headed for Utah. It was a 5 hour drive but it was exciting to finally have him on his way home. Kelsie was the first one to see her daddy and she was so excited! she wouldnt let him out of her sight all day. Colton came home and he was also happy to see his dad(especially since he bought him a gift :)) Klayton and Kylie arrived to eagerly greet their dad. We had a great family dinner. Kyle and I were tired from the long drive and we took turns taking a nap and being lazy. I know Kyle is so happy to be home and it will be so great to wake up next to him tomorrow, I havent done that in 6 weeks.

1 comment:

Jenni said...

Yay! Your family is now complete! It just feels better to have the man of the house around doesn't it??