Friday, September 26, 2008
Things that make me happy....
Decorating for Halloween with my kids
Hearing Kelsie-Lynn ask me for the 100th time "come play with me mommy"
Colton has a 3.0 GPA (we need a celebration)
My husband comes home every night(no out of town work)
Forgetting that I played dress up with Kelsie-Lynn today and wearing a kitty tail everywhere outside all afternoon until just before bed Colton said ,"Hey mom,nice tail" I wonder how the neighbors liked my tail?
Driving around town all day running errands, wondering why everyone is honking at me? Only later to discover that my teenager has written "JUST MARRIED" on the back window of my car. Thanks Colton, I thought everyone was honking at my driving skills. WHEW!!!!
Or having my baby run in our bedroom at 4am asking for her "DADDY" to get her milkee in the Dora cup.... Now why didn't I think to teach her to ask HIM for EVERYTHING in the middle of the night? I could have been sleeping alot more over the years!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Kitty tail??? Oh Audrey, the things we do for our little ones!!! Love the post, glad things are going well for you guys!
Post a Comment