Today my mom came over to help me do some deep cleaning. It took all day but we accomplished alot. Today all that broke was the vacum,of course I have no clue how to fix that so I may just buy a new one.
Kyle called about a hundred times today, I think he misses us LOL I told him I love him and miss him too but maybe he should go the store and buy a playstation or IPOd or something to do in the hotel room. HEE HEE HEE
Kylie went to Activity Days,Colton went swimming with friends, he said he is just going to die if he doesnt get to see Batman tomorrow. Klayton is playing with friends and Kelsie-Lynn is resisting potty training and acting like a puppy that piddles on my floor.
I worked hard, finally just got done taking a shower, Boy am I glad I got someone to work my shift tonight.. IM BEAT!
Thursday, July 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Way to go on the cleaning! I laughed outloud at the buying a new vacuum part, that's exactly what we do when ours breaks! We've gone through two expensive ones, and the best one we've had so far has been a cheapo $44 Hoover from Walmart. Go figure!
Post a Comment