Get up at 8am to water the lawn and flowers, reminder we have almost one acre and at least more than half is grass. So it takes awhile. My giant sunflowers are really starting to grow, I cant WAIT to see how tall they get. The hollyhocks are pretty and tall... I think this fall Iwill plant yellow and white ones to go along with the red,pink and dark red ones.
Anyway.......then I took care of the dog, woke up Colton so he could water all of the trees (we have about 12) so that takes awhile too. Woke up kids,fed them Eggos. Had a telephone meeting with work that lasted about an hour. Packed up kids and went to grandma Ruth's house so Colton could mow her lawn. The little kids swam in her little pool for a bit. Talked to Kyle.
Left around 1pm to go visit cousins that are staying at MY moms house. Then I took Colton to buy the tickets to see Batman because we all know he is going to go crazy if he doesnt see the movie TODAY. Came home, put Kelsie down for a nap. Talk to Kyle again. Now I am processing claims for the next few hours until it is time to take Colton and his friend to the movies. After that I hope I have time to relax but I doubt it, I have laundry to do!!!!!!!!!!
Friday, July 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment