Monday, December 22, 2008
Today it snowed...
And snowed and snowed and then it snowed some more. I bet it snowed 15 inches today! I shoveled the driveway and side walk more than twice and we had to "push" every ones cars that lived in our circle up the street as the roads are not being plowed by the city this year due to lack of budget. The kids on the other hand are having a great time! All they want to do is play out in the snow! The weather man says we will should have more snow tomorrow afternoon and a snow storm on Christmas day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I know, that was way too much snow for my liking. I did shovel the driveway for my first time though. I was quite proud of myself!!
Wow!!! I am actually really missing the snow right now!! All we are getting is yucky rain and it's about to turn to freeze and turn to ice as I type! That's not fun!! We might get snow on Christmas, but I wouldn't put any money on it ;)
Hope you guys have a very very Merry Christmas!!!
Post a Comment