Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog! I find myself wishing I still lived there too, it was so fun to hang out you!! But then I remember a few 'fun' neighbors and I don't miss the drama at all! Heehee. But yes, you I do miss, you are a great friend. We'll be back in Utah someday and we'll pick up where we left off :)
2 comments:
I want the same thing! Actually, I want to get on an airplane and come home and have Christmas Eve Dinner and Christmas Breakfast with family :(
Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog! I find myself wishing I still lived there too, it was so fun to hang out you!! But then I remember a few 'fun' neighbors and I don't miss the drama at all! Heehee. But yes, you I do miss, you are a great friend. We'll be back in Utah someday and we'll pick up where we left off :)
Post a Comment