Monday, November 17, 2008

Tagged


Tagged, I'm It
1. Did you marry someone from high school? Not from my High School, I was graduated but Kyle was still in school
2. Did you car pool to school? Sometimes I would ride with George to school
3. What kind of car did you have? My parents didnt buy me a car. My mom said if I ever had a car I would never come home (did I ever any way?).
4. What kind of car do you have now? 2009 Dodge Journey silver crossover type car
5. It’s Friday night…where are you? (then) Everything I told my mom I "wasnt" going to do
6. It’s Friday night…where are you? (now) Working or maybe cuddle on the couch with my sweetie!!
7. What do you do now? I am a Claims Specialist for a Health Account Admin., I get tom work from home but most important of all I am a wife & also a mom to 4 awesome kiddos !!!!!!
8. Were you a party animal? Well....lets just say my best friend in school later became a Playboy Playmate...and I was the "milder" one.
9.Where you a flirt? If he was cute, YES!!.
10. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? Did they have that at school??????????
12. Can you sing the fight song? Nope
13. Who was/were your favorite teacher(s)? There were teachers at school??????
14. Where did you sit during lunch? In the parking lot hangin w/friends
15. What was your school’s full name? Bingham Hich School
16. What was your school mascot? Miner
17. If you could go back and do it again, would you? Heck NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
18. What do you remember most about graduation? When I graduated I had a 3 month old baby at home, I went up, grabbed my diploma and went home to my cute little boy .
19. Who did you go to prom with Sr. year? I didnt really go to dances, I dated guys who were alot older . So no Proms.
20. Did you have fun at Senior Prom? Didnt go, when I was a senior my boyfriend was in his twenties.
21. Do you still talk to the person you went to Prom with? HA HA NOPE
22. Are you planning on going to your 20 year reunion? No, I keep in touch with all the people who matter most to me..so why go to one of those?
23. Do you still talk to people from school? few special people, yes!

1 comment:

Becky O said...

I love your comment about the teachers. You sound like you were fun in high school. So you always dated the older men, but than married a younger one...thats the way to do it!