Monday, October 13, 2008

Where is my husband? AND What have you done with him?

I wont bore you with small details I am just going to state the facts. How about that?

Saturday as a family we went to lunch at Red Robins to celebrate Birthdays.
Saturday night I am sick..(I suspect food poisoning)
Kids run around like crazy Indian's,Kelsie colors with blue marker ALL over the walls
I sleep in Sunday morning(nice)
I'm woken up by the smell of bacon cooking....
I go out to the kitchen where my husband is making breakfast
He is also cleaning the kitchen,organizing cupboards,
doing dishes,laundry,vacuuming.
I almost faint from shock!!!!!!
WHO is this man? WHAT have you done with my husband I said!!
He just smiled :)
I ate a hot pancake &went back to bed
I woke a little bit later to find my
husband had shopped at the store also put a ham in the crock pot.

WOW!!! I dont know who this man is but I could get used to this!!!!

Thanks for being so sweet and helpful this weekend!!

2 comments:

Jenni said...

Wow, if Don did that I would be asking the exact same thing! What a great guy you have!

Unknown said...

Wow! Don't you just love days like that. I try to remember those days when he does the exact opposite. lol