The last week I have been really sick with a sinus infection and double ear infections. My house is a mess and we have fallen behind in yard work. I am starting to feel better. Saturday will be a busy day of yard work with house cleaning.
Kelsie is so darn cute, she goes all over the house singing all the time little songs that she has made up. I decided to teach her songs so sing, her favorite is popcorn popping on the apricot tree. She sings it so darn cute, I am a proud mama for sure.
We are also preparing for school to start soon, clothes,shoes,back packs etc.
Next week we will go visit Kyle in Idaho, we cant wait to see him!
Friday, August 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
oh man! sorry you're sick, it's no fun when mom gets sick--everything goes to pieces! especially with kyle gone---i hope the kids are helping you lots!
Post a Comment