Saturday, July 26, 2008
Memory Post
Jaime had a request on her blog about telling everyone a memory about her. Well the best memory is the first time I met my new neighbors next door in Mt. Pleasant. We had just moved in and I wanted to cook a turkey dinner for Kyle for when he got home but we needed some sort of a special plug to hook up the stove, I went to the hardware store and bought what I thought would work, came home and decided that it didnt exactly look like the prongs on the wall but Id try to make it work anyway......umm nope needless to say I am lucky to be alive after shorting out the house trying to plug in the stove. Next I wanted to look pretty for Kyle when he got home, so I tried to pry myself into some old jeans(havent we all done that) EXCEPT I got the zipper stuck onto some of the skin on my stomach (thanks kids) and I was in SOOOO much pain, I couldnt get it unstuck, I walked next door all bent over knocked on the neighbors door and basically said HI, I am your new neighbor can you cut me out of my pants??? So Jamie got out the scissors and cut the zipper out of the pants, and it was the start of a close friendship!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I TOTALY forgot about all of that stuff. How funny! Love ya!
Post a Comment