Sunday, August 31, 2008
Another week..
Today I was supposed to be boarding a flight t Idaho to pick meet Kyle and spend a few days with him before he comes back home, but those plans were put on hold when he was told he needed to stay an extra week. I think this extra week is going to feel like a life time! Especially when we were looking forward to seeing each other. We havent been apart this long since we were married 12 years ago this summer. I always complained that he never did en0ugh or around the house to contribute much and that him leaving really wouldnt make that much of a difference around here. Well I have found out that I need him m0re than I thought. I wished he was here every minute of every day. (Not only just with the yard work) LOL....at night when we cuddle on the couch or watching him kiss the kids or just be my friend. I have definetly decided I never want to be apart again. I LOVE YOU SUGARBEAR!! See you next week...I will be c0unting the days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh man! That totally stinks! It's hard being a single mom and taking care of things by yourself! It's funny how it takes them being gone to really appreciate all that they do!! I hope this next week goes by fast for you!
Post a Comment