Monday, May 11, 2009

Cant make a decision...

Post at the bottom of pictures LOL double Rockers with color A,B,C
Plain Color Rockers A,B,C

Black Single Rocker


Periwinle Rocker




Hot pink mama rocker




Lovely Yellow rocker




Okay, I have had 2 red rocking chairs on my porch since I lived on Rosemary Place. I sold them at my yard sale last Saturday. I wasnt planning on selling them but someone wanted to buy them so now they are gone. My new house has a porch and I now want NEW rockers so I have been looking for the perfect rocking chair. I have fallen in love with this wonderful colorful chairs online. BUT I am a little worried they will be to WILD for my porch. I want to see what you all think.. Our new home is dark brown stucco with dark stone so earthy colors. Which chair do you think I should get? Or none of the chairs?? Or maybe a pink and blue chair or other combination? I was goint to go with black but I like the colorful chairs..Anyway let me know if you have any ideas!






4 comments:

Jenni said...

I really like blue and brown together, so I vote for blue. You can't go wrong with classic white either--so country. The yellow would be cute too. Wait, so would the green! HAHA! I guess my vote is still blue.....

Anonymous said...

I like the red double rockers. More togetherness.......

The Jones Family said...

Go with the pink & blue (his & hers) I love them all!!! Green is a nice neutral too! Bright colors look great with earth tones.

Michelle said...

Just found your blog and am enjoying looking around. Did you decide on a color? I now see this was a year ago. I was going to suggest a slightly toned down lime green :)