Ok, so you may have noticed that I have not blogged in a LONG time. I have some really good reasons...do you want to hear them?
You may know that our house is for sale,it is now under contract and we are frantically looking for a new home. I thought it was going to be easy with it being a buyers market. I would pick any house I wanted for any amount I wanted and BAM it would be ours.
Nothing could be farther from reality. Almost ever single home we have looked at already has an offer on it! People are swooping in and buying these houses.. I thought no one was buying anything? Im so frustrated. Today we placed on offer on two houses. See if one sticks...I will have to let you know.
Thursday, April 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow, I didn't even know you are moving. That is always so stressful. I hope you get the house you want. I say you should move up to Traverse Mountain!! Good luck with everything.
Wow. Good luck with that.
I hope you find the perfect one for your family! I'm so glad your house sold fast, it's stressful to have it on the market and trying to keep it clean sucks. Keep me updated on everything!! Miss ya!
Post a Comment