Tuesday, March 3, 2009

The funny things my kids say part two

Klayton: Mom, its too bad you & dad have to share a room. Maybe dad could finish the extra room in the basement so you can have your own room?
Mom: Good idea son, I will have to ask your dad.

Kylie: Mom, when is my voice going to start changing?
Mom: What do you mean?
Kylie: Ummm...well... Colton is 15 & his voice is changing, when will mine start to change?
Mom: OHHH....honey, he is a boy,you are a girl so it will be different for you. Talk to me later.

1 comment:

The Jones Family said...

Oh I LOVE kids and their wisdom! Thanks for making my night! I'm glad to know my kids aren't the only ones with great pearls to share. Like Brynn who's feet sparkle when they fall asleep, or Brooke who believes that her time out punishment is complete as soon as she can show she is happy. It is moments like these that make being a Mom all worth it!!!