Kyle and I had a discussion of what is Valentine etiquette? Should the kids be forced to give everyone in the class a Valentine or only the ones they are friends with? Should you send candy with your Valentine or is a paper Valentine good enough? All good questions...
We asked the kids..how do you feel about that? Klayton wanted to give Valentines to all the boys & possibly one girl. (I think he has a crush)
Kylie wanted to give one to everyone ESPECIALLY her teacher. Oh and just about everyone else on the planet. OH and yes, candy please!
Colton wanted to buy roses for every girl he knows so they would think he was a stud. Until I advised him that roses are VERY expensive this time of year (and the girls already know
he is a stud LOL)
As for Me and my Valentine I have special card & surprise.
Wonder if I will recieve a Valentine too?
P.S. The kids gave everyone in thier classes Valentines..I agree that is best :)
Thursday, February 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I think every child in the class needs a valentine, you can't leave anyone out! (we have rules about that here!) I hope you get a special surprise! Every year I hope for one, and every year I don't get one....I just stopped hoping!
Everyone deserves a Valentine! I hope yours was great!
When I was in Jr High, we sold silk roses or candy that could be delivered to your Valentine. If I remember correctly, the roses were about $1.00 each, so I'm pretty sure I sent one to all my friends, and received a few from the boys I liked too. :)
Post a Comment