Thursday, January 29, 2009

Yesturday I started writing about how crazy my life has been the past few weeks. And then I decided not to post it. I thought .. who wants to hear about how crazy I am anyway?
But maybe it is more theraputic for me to "get it out" ya know? Maybe I will make you feel better by hearing how insaine my days are. So here goes nothing....
January is a really busy time of the year for my job. I work way more than normal & so everything around the house seems to suffer. You can no longer see the floor in my bathroom as the dirty clothes now cover every sqaure inch. I think it has a funky mildewy smell in there too. I didnt have time to clean it today so I cracked open the window to let a fresh breeze roll in.
My kitchen floor is noisy..ya know the sticky sound? I am worried one of my kids may actually get stuck to the floor for life its so bad. The fridge holds tonz of left overs that we will never actually eat, not even sure why we save them? Kyle must have let the kids eat crackers in their bed the other night as Kelsie was complaining of stuff in her bed. Hence no time to clean the sheets, just dust off the crumbs onto the floor. I will vacum that next week.
My bedroom has piles of clean laundry that have no homes. Kyle doesnt mind doing any wash but he isnt sure where everything goes so it ends up in our room piled up on the floor. I tell myself that is okay because at least it is clean. As for the kids they are bathed clean and not stinky (thank heavens for small miracles). I myself have not favored so well as I think my eyebrows have taken over my face as I dont have time to get them waxed. Yes, it is quite sad.
The showers are quick and to the point. No shaving involved, I have no time people!
So as for my legs they are currently warmer than they have ever been before with the extra few layers of hair. AHHHHH I cant wait till February and I can get my life back. I wonder how long it will take to recover from the disaster that was January?? Wish me luck!!

3 comments:

Becky O said...

Amen to that. It is good to know that my house is not the only one suffering from January.

Unknown said...

I wonder what's wrong with us. I feel like I have never been so unorganized and my house has never been so...icky. :( Good Luck.

The Jones Family said...

If it was only January that caused my house to look like that! I seem to have the same issues year round. However, Donovan did conquer the ROOM full of clean clothes. I feel like I never have anything to wear, but when all the laundry is done (the twice a year I seem to get there) it looks like I have enough clothes to outfit a small African village. :) Hang in there!!!