The day started off with Kyle and I going to the Halloween parade at the Elem. School. This was Kyle's first time to see the kids do that. Kelsie liked watching all the kids in costume. I helped Kylie's class party. I read spooky stories while the kids ate popcorn and witches brew. We had a great time.
Later in the evening I made soup for our family,grandparents and Cousins. When our bellies were full. We got dressed up all spooky and took off in the drizzling rain. Kylie was a cute 50's girl,Klayton was Darth Vadar,Kelsie-Lynn was a very cute black kitty. Colton did not dress up he just hung out with his friends.
It was fun!
Monday, November 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a great Halloween! I am glad you guys had so much fun. We should totally get together sometime with our kiddos!!
Post a Comment