This was the ugliest Christmas tree we have ever had. SERIOUSLY. I hardly even decorated it and I sent Kyle to the store to buy white lights and he bought outdoor lights that had white wire and it looked like the tree was wrapped in wire. Truly.. Truly ugly. It really looked better in the mountains with all the other trees next to it. But after we cut it down we regretted it and were stuck.BUT we had a fun time looking for it as you can see below.....Thursday, October 30, 2008
Charlie Brown Christmas Tree
This was the ugliest Christmas tree we have ever had. SERIOUSLY. I hardly even decorated it and I sent Kyle to the store to buy white lights and he bought outdoor lights that had white wire and it looked like the tree was wrapped in wire. Truly.. Truly ugly. It really looked better in the mountains with all the other trees next to it. But after we cut it down we regretted it and were stuck.BUT we had a fun time looking for it as you can see below.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment