And for good reason!
Our trip to Idaho was fun, we took the kids to a huge water park with the biggest water slides I had ever seen! It was great fun, we did some school shopping while we were there too. Saw the sights, we even stopped on the way home to see the new Twin Falls temple.( it was small) I am so used to the big temples here in Utah.
When we got back home we had to get ready because school was going to start soon. We have made it thru the first week of school. The kids all got up great and had a wonderful week. It is all down hill from here. LOL
Zack and his family have been staying here with us for the passed few weeks until they can close on there cute new house in Eagle Mountain. There are 8 kids running around here. I have an entire new respect for moms in charge of large families.... I dont know how the house stays clean or you get anything done at all or what to feed that many people!!!
Wish me luck!!!****
Saturday, August 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow, you do have a houseful! Looks like you had a great ending to summer. Are you sending your kids to the charter school again?
Post a Comment