Today I took Klayton to his testing at Primary Childrens, it is confirmed he has ADHD and now we are on the road to getting him the extra tutoring he will need in school. We are glad to have this step completed before he starts 1st grade in August. I know it will help so much to have a learning style that works better for him.
I Took Colton to the orthodontist, he now has rubber bands in his mouth..to say the least he is NOT thrilled. Oh and the color of choice this month was orange..LOVELY!!!!
Went shopping at Costco for supplies for dads bday party (Ive been nominated to throw) bought pizza for dinner,ran to Wal-Mart for more supplies. Finally got home, ate dinner and worked worked worked...put some cute pics on our blog and now I am going to bed....the plan is to get up early to get some things done around the house before all my in office meetings in the afternoon.
It is a good plan, wonder if it will work.
Tuesday, July 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Audrey!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE all the new photos, the new layout, and all the new posts!! Awesome!!
(I can show you how to upload photos onto your computer if you want!)
Oh yeah, yesterday we drove through Harvest Hills. Hasn't changed much, although I did wish I still lived in my house, how I miss it!!!! It didn't look like you were home either...
We need to get together soon....
Hey!! I can comment now. It was diffeent last time I tried. I am so amazed at how fast your family is growing. I miss you guys.
Post a Comment