Monday, July 7, 2008

Happy 4th of July

I had to work 1/2 the day on the 4th....so after I worked we went to Grandmas house to watch the fireworks at the Cottonwood Club..they were so pretty but Kelsie was scared & kept saying she wanted to go home,she was only okay with it unless we were clapping in approval of the fireworks. We had dinner and ice cream got home late and woke up late for our trip down south. We packed up all the four wheelers & went for a long ride up Ephraim Canyon. It was so cold up there and still alot of snow. We spent the day riding and also shooting the BB guns. I shot a gun for the first time. It was a 22... it was fun but not what I expected. We had dutch oven dinners that Kyle cooked, late in the evening we packed up and went to stay at a Hotel down in Ephraim. It was a good day. We were so tired but couldnt sleep at all. I think we were the only ones at the hotel who were trying to sleep LOL...it was so noisy!!
Beds were uncomfortable,Colton was sick all night so that part wasnt very fun at all. The next morning we went into our old home town of Mt.Pleasant. It wasnt at all what I remembered it to be like. It really seemed like it was nicer when we lived there. The old street we lived on had not changed too much except there were alot more weeds and it wasnt as pretty. I took a lot of pictures of Main Street in Mt. Pleasant. They turned out really cool and again someday I will figure out how to put photos on the blog! Well it was a great 4th and we all came home and took a nap..NOT!! We cleaned the 4 wheelers,watered the lawn and flowers,cooked dinner and went to bed late. I need another vacation...one where you dont do anything but sit on your butt.

No comments: