Tuesday, March 11, 2008

What a week!

This weekend we sprang into spring with the time change. So hard to get used to at first,everyone is tried etc...
I warned the kids to go to bed early, but they knew better and stayed up late. I woke up Colton at 645am to take a shower,I wanted to go back to bed for an extra minute.....well that turned into a few hours. OOOOOPS!! the kids are late for school! No damage done, we all got to sleep in.

Well this morning we were still struggling to get up BUT we managed to be ready on time just fine, as we went out the door to leave for school I realized I didnt have my keys, could'nt find the keys. Searching everywhere...kids are no longer on time for school at this point... I asked Colton to see if I left the keys in the car, he said " I cant check that cuz the car is locked" I was like HUH?????? He proceeds to tell me that Kyle asked him to go lock the car last night and so he did. YEP,with my keys inside. Of course we ARE smart enough to have another key around the house BUT we can't find that one either. So I went to plan B.... call grandma to come pick up the kids and take the to school. (Which she so kindly does.) Once she is back home she calls and proceeds to ask me who is going to pick up the kids FROM school? I was like OHHH yeah now that I have finally gotten them to school how it the blazzes are the coming home? Grandma cant pick them up today.... so I had to call Kyle and tell him about my stupidity....so that he can get off work early to pick up the kids from school. YEP it has been one of those weeks, I am going to blame it on the lack of one hour's sleep. (even though I have lost the keys or locked them in the van more times than I can count with plenty of sleep) LOL
Just thought I would share that craziness in my life!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: